No one could have imagined what happened when Josh Wardle made the puzzle as a present for his wife. Since then, the game has been bought by the New York Times and has accumulated millions of players.
The rules are straightforward for those who are new to the game. The game provides you six opportunities to predict a five-letter word that is produced at random.
A yellow square indicates that you guessed the correct letter but it was not in the right spot.
A grey square indicates that the answer is wrong.
We’ll give you a clue before we unveil everything to ensure you don’t lose your streak.
Wordle 406 Hints for July 30th
Today’s word will be pretty tricky for players:
- It has a repeating letter, which is unusual.
- Except for the repeated letter, all other letters in the term are unusual. As a result, any generic solution may backfire.
- Expect to require the assistance of letters you don’t often utilize.
We recommend starting with a consonant-heavy term that focuses on letters you don’t often use.
Wordle 406 Clues for July 30th
- The letter B is the first letter of today’s word.
- The term has only one vowel.
- The word concludes with the letter F.
- U is the vowel.
- The term is also the name of a card game.
- false threat or claim meant to scare or deceive someone
That was your hint. If you read them carefully, you should have enough knowledge to complete the game without difficulty. However, if you’re looking for a solution, please scroll down.
What is Today’s Wordle Answer for Saturday, July 30th
Warning: Warning! Stop reading now if you’re not seeking the answer to today’s Wordle.
This is your final chance to back out, or you will ruin the answer to today’s problem.
Today’s Wordle Answer July 30th. The Wordle answer today is bluff
It implies “to try to persuade people that something is true when it is not.”
We hope you were able to keep your Wordle streak intact.
Please return tomorrow for further assistance.